If you follow my dinner plans on Facebook, or my girls’ lunch posts on Instagram, you probably have seen I’ve been on a salad kick lately. That is some because I truly am craving them – I think my body is ready for a spring cleanse. And it is some because in the winter there isn’t a lot of other produce options around here!
This one…is momma’s dressing though.
I know you know by know my love affair with all things Asian cuisine so this dressing has my favorite flavors all whisked together in 2 minutes flat (because I still have a teething baby at my hip – I don’t have time for long drawn out recipes all the time!).
Product links in this section are affiliate links. It does not cost you anything and helps maintain the free information on this site, as well as answer the questions of “what brand should I use?” Please know I never personally recommend any product I wouldn’t use on my own family.
Asian Salad Dressing
- ½ cup expeller pressed sesame oil avocado oil works well too
- ½ cup coconut aminos this replaces soy sauce - it tastes just like it!
- 2 TB natural peanut butter or almond butter Watch the ingredients! Just peanuts and maybe salt! There shouldn’t be other added oils or sugar. If you want a thicker consistency use 3 TB
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes more if you like more heat
- 1 ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Sea salt/pepper to taste The coconut aminos are naturally salty just like soy sauce – so just be mindful of that – you won’t need much salt!
- Everything into a small mixing bowl and wisk together!
- Makes about 1 ½ cups of dressing – store in the fridge for weeks. Double up if you want!
This post was shared at Fat Tuesday!