Crispy and deliciously seasoned, creamy and flavorful on the inside, these Italian Parmesan Roasted Potatoes will definitely become the family favorite side dish!
I always forget the sides.
This weekend we did a summer herb spatchcocked chicken and I couldn’t wait to try out my good friend Loriel’s Italian Season blend from her new handcrafted *all real ingredient* seasoning blends line, Naturally Free! An amazing blend of traditional Italian herbs, this seasoning blend actually knocked my socks off with aroma and flavor because this isn’t just any Italian seasoning blend you will find at the store. The added fresh garlic and onion powder truly take this Italian blend over the top – and just opening the lid to smell will make your mouth water.
Since Italian herbs and Parmesan are just about the most delicious match made in heaven, I decided to go all out and give our potatoes a complete Italian makeover. The platter was cleared within minutes of dinner starting, and everyone concluded we will definitely be making those again!
Loriel is offering Raising Generation Nourished readers a 10% off coupon for their Naturally Free orders through August 9, 2015! Just enter GENERATIONNOURISHED10 at checkout!
Naturally Free is a collection of amazing seasoning blends without *any* junk fillers, starches, or preservatives. If you run a busy schedule and don’t have time to make your own healthier seasoning blends, Naturally Free has you covered!
Parmesan Roasted Italian Potatoes
- 6 medium Russet potatoes cubed large (small red or yellow potatoes work too - just use more like 8 or 9 of them)
- 3 TB avocado oil melted butter or olive oil work too
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning I used Naturally Free Italian Season Blend - so flavorful!
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan It is just as good without the parm, so if you are dairy free just leave it out!
- Toss the cubed potatoes, avocado oil, sea salt, and Italian seasoning on a large sheet pan until coated well.
- Spread the potatoes out in an even layer, sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour, stirring them twice while they cook.
For more real food dinner ideas, you can follow my Dinner Ideas Board on Pintrest!
More real food recipes you might like:
Homemade GF Lasagna