Creamy Paleo Coleslaw
Creamy paleo coleslaw will become your quick & cool summertime veggie staple!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- ½ head purple cabbage sliced thin
- ½ head green cabbage sliced thin
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 1 ½ to 2 ½ cups of your favorite clean ingredient mayo or homemade mayo Amount depending on how creamy you like your coleslaw. Pictured here is about 1 ½ to 2 cups. I use this homemade egg & dairy free paleo mayo – it blends in the jar in just minutes! This is another great mayo we love too.
- ½ tsp paprika
- Optional 1/8 – 1/4 tsp cayenne for a flavorful heat kick or chipotle powder for a flavorful smokey heat kick – my personal favorite!
- Sea salt & Pepper to your taste
Put everything into a large mixing bowl and combine. Put the coleslaw in an airtight contiainer in the fridge to let the flavors marry for at least an hour before serving.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.