Liver Love Smoothie!
Gentle liver support and detox tips for every season of motherhood, plus a liver love smoothie recipe!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 cup liquid base of choice I used herbal tea infusions or coconut water. Any herbal tea or even water works fine too. If you have higher calorie needs such as if you are pregnant or nursing, you can use coconut milk or raw milk per your tolerance
- 1 scoop Aquatic Greens leave this out if you are pregnant or nursing. You can use fresh or steamed spinach instead
- 2-4 TB steamed peeled beets or greens like kale or spinach freeze a load of them so it's easy to grab!
- 1 scoop grassfed collagen this adds 10g of taste free protein!
- 1 TB healthy fat of choice I use Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil or an egg yolk. Melted coconut oil, avocado oil, or avocado would work too
- 1 TB chia seed to keep your bowels happy!
- 1/4-1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4-1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 whole small/medium orange peeled (I like my to be frozen. Just freeze bag full of orange slices so they are easy to grab!)
- 1 pitted date raw honey would be fine here or leave it out if you want it less sweet