Chocolate Banana Power Smoothie
This delicious, *kid approved* smoothie nourishes attention, focus, and mineral balancing in children who need it the most!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 TB organic cacao powder
- 1-2 scoops grassfed collagen
- 1 capsule Mega SporeBiotic or whatever probiotics you may be using Optional. Note from Renee :: The MegaSpore is only available through a practitioner like Lydia.
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups of whole fresh milk or coconut milk or whatever 'milk' you tolerate -even water would work or coconut water
- 1-2 TB fat Coconut oil or raw egg yolks. Optional but good for fast oxidizers, or kids with AD/HD patterns
- 1/4 cup of cooked frozen chopped kale
- vanilla stevia drops to taste Optional
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. camu camu or other whole food c powder THIS SOURCE and THIS SOURCE are good options
Throw all ingredients into your blender or Vitamix.
Blend for 2 minutes on high speed. This makes one large serving that Christian has right away as maybe his first breakfast or a snack and then we make 2 popsicles for him to have later as a snack, since he eats probably 6 times a day.