Pizza Muffins :: Perfect For "Pizza Day" At School!
Perfectly portioned pizza. Kids will love to dip these in sauce. Perfect to pack for lunches, too.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 12 muffins
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup white rice flour
- 1/2 cup sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 TB organic pure cane sugar coconut sugar, or sucanat
- 3/4 cup organic pizza sauce Homemade or just watch those ingredients!
- 1/4 cup whole milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter or coconut oil. Or olive or avocado oil would work.
- 2 eggs
- 1 TB Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup shredded or chopped veggies of choice onion, peppers, zucchini, carrot, etc
- Heaping 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni Could do cooked sausage or ham too!
- Heaping 1/2 cup shredded raw/organic cheese of choice See Tips section if you are dairy free
Everything but the veggies, pepperoni, and cheese into a large mixing bowl and beat with hand beaters until well combined.
Fold in the veggies, pepperoni, and cheese.
Bake in silicone muffin cups (or buttered muffin tin) at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes.