A picnic or summer celebration isn't the same without coleslaw. Learn how to use real food ingredients to elevate this classic to the next level.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 small head cabbage sliced thin
- 2-3 carrots shredded
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 1 cup whole sour cream if you are dairy free use coconut milk yogurt
- 1 TB juice from a lemon could go more if you like it more tart
- 1-2 TB raw honey local if possible!
- 1 TB garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/8-1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ - 1 tsp sea salt to taste
- ¼ - ½ tsp pepper to taste
Put the cabbage, carrots, and green onions in a large mixing bowl.
Whisk the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour the dressing over the veggies and combine.
Refrigerate the coleslaw for a couple hours before serving.