Asian Almond Cucumber Noodle Bowls
Fresh and crisp cucumber noodle bowls tossed with a savory Asian almond dressing, all in just 10 minutes of time!
Servings: 1 serving
FOR THE NOODLE BOWL:
- 2 cucumbers spiralized (the long, skinny kind work best.)
- 2 large carrots spiralized (I don’t even peel mine since I buy organic, but you can if you wish. The nice wide ones will spiralize best)
- 3-4 stalks of green onion sliced
- ½ cup goji berries
- 2 handfuls of walnuts crushed (I just take 2 handfuls of walnuts, and crush it in my hands. It’s about 1 ½ cups – you can chop through with a knife or in the food processor if you want them smaller pieces)
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/3 cup avocado oil or olive oil
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- Sea salt/pepper to taste. You probably won’t need sea salt since the coconut aminos like soy sauce is salty. Taste the dressing before adding any salt.
Toss all of the noodle bowl ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
Put all of the dressing ingredients into a pint size mason jar and blend with an immersion blender until smooth. (Alternatively, you could add the dressing ingredients into a food processor except the oil. Then, while the food processor is blending, use the oil drip cup on the lid to drizzle the oil in slowly to emulsify into the dressing.)
Start with pouring 1/3 cup of dressing into your salad and then add more per your preference. You will not use all the dressing most likely, but it keeps in the fridge for weeks, so you can make this noodle bowl (or even a regular salad”) more often and quicker with the dressing already made!