30 Minute Gluten Free Grassfed Mini Meatloaf with Sheet Pan Roasted Veggies
A nourishing, nutrient dense meatloaf dinner in weeknight fast prep time!
Servings: 6 meatloaves
FOR THE ROASTED SWEET POTATOES & BROCCOLI ::
FOR THE MINI MEATLOAF ::
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 1 heaping cup of baby kale chopped finely
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup gluten or grain free flour of choice I’ve used tapioca, cassava flour, and white rice flour. Nut flours and coconut flour do NOT work in my experience
- 3 tbsp full fat coconut milk or raw milk/cream
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ - ½ tsp pepper to the kid’s taste
- Ketchup to top the mini meatloaf optional
Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees.
Prepare the veggie trays. Toss the sweet potatoes and broccoli florets in a large mixing bowl with the oil and seasonings, and divide between 2 sheet pans.
Prepare the mini meatloaves. Mix all the meatloaf ingredients together by hand in a small mixing bowl. Divide the mixture into 6, and distribute the meat into a half dozen muffin tin. Spread ketchup on the top of each mini meatloaf if you wish.
Roast everything together at 425 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring the veggies around at the halfway point.