Instant Pot Summer Vegetable Soup
Vibrant color and full of fresh, in season summer flavor in just 10 minutes for an Instant Pot kid friendly summer soup!
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 quarts bone broth
- 1 medium onion peeled and quartered
- 6 cloves of garlic peeled and smashed
- 1 small/medium eggplant coarsely sliced into rounds
- 2 large tomatoes seeded and coarsely sliced
- 1 medium zucchini coarsely sliced into rounds (green beans work well here too)
- 1 medium summer squash coarsely sliced into rounds
- 1 cup corn We have a non-GMO organic farmer we buy from or use Costco's organic frozen corn. If you cannot have corn or grain, you can swap this for a couple of sweet carrots or potatoes!
- 1/2-1 cup green beans I just grabbed a quick handful from the garden - no chopping just threw them in!
- 1 small orange bell pepper seeded and coarsely sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper seeded and coarsely sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped, or 2-3 tsp dried basil
- Sea salt/pepper to taste
Everything into the Instant Pot, put the lid on, and close the valve.
Push the "Soup" setting and bring the time down manually to 10 minutes. It will turn on automatically and take about 15 minutes to come to pressure before the 10 minutes counts down.
When the soup Instant Pot is done cooking, release the valve to let the pressure out, remove the lid, and use an immersion blender to puree the soup until smooth. Add sea salt and pepper to your taste.