Nutrient Dense Green Smoothies For Kids!
Your one stop tutorial for all things green smoothies for kids! Any flavor and nutrient packed for growing brains and bodies!
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 cups whole raw milk kefir, yogurt, or coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen fruit If the kids will need it on the sweeter side, be sure part of this is a frozen banana
- 1/3 cup or so steamed spinach or kale
- 2 TB grassfed cold soluble collagen
- 3 pastured egg yolks OR 1 1/2 TB avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 1-2 tbsp raw honey If you have a baby under age 1 that will be sipping on this, use pure maple syrup or just leave it out - trust me, their young palates won't miss it!
Everything in your blender, puree until smooth and serve. After using a regular blender for years, I do want to mention that there is a huge difference in smoothness using a high powered blender like a BlendTec or Vitamix - they are a great investment to put on your birthday or holiday wishlist!