Rich and Creamy Fudgsicles
My kids had their last day of school last week, so on the last school night of the year, we celebrated the start to our summer with fudgsicles, and a late summertime bedtime of course!
Servings: 8 popsicles
- 2 cups whole milk Grass-fed raw preferable. Recommended avoid ultra-pasteurized. If you are dairy free use coconut milk!
- 1 small/medium avocado pitted (If you avo is very large just use half.)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened raw cacao if you want a darker chocolate flavor use 3/4 cup
- 1/3 cup grassfed collagen
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup raw honey Start with 1/4 cup and taste test it for sweet to your taste. I get mine from a local farmer - you can ask around at your markets for local! If you don't have access this raw honey is a good brand.
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt