Asian Salad Dressing
Some simple ingredients whisked together to give you the Asian flavors you crave on your fresh veggies.
Servings: 8 servings
- ½ cup expeller pressed sesame oil avocado oil works well too
- ½ cup coconut aminos this replaces soy sauce - it tastes just like it!
- 2 TB natural peanut butter or almond butter Watch the ingredients! Just peanuts and maybe salt! There shouldn’t be other added oils or sugar. If you want a thicker consistency use 3 TB
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes more if you like more heat
- 1 ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Sea salt/pepper to taste The coconut aminos are naturally salty just like soy sauce – so just be mindful of that – you won’t need much salt!