Homemade mayo but without egg? Perfect for your family with allergies or if you are wary of raw egg.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 cup avocado oil olive oil works too or a combo of the 2
- 1 cup sour cream if you are dairy free use coconut yogurt
- Juice of ½ lemon start with this and if you want more tang add the other ½
- 2 tsp organic mustard watch those ingredients!
- 1-2 TB organic pure cane sugar or coconut sugar raw honey would work too
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp pepper
Everything into a quart jar or similar sized jar and pulse with an immersion blender until well combined and thick. Alternately, you could put everything into the food processor EXCEPT the oil, start the blend and slowly add the oil through the drip top to emulsify.