This dressing is loaded with beautiful friendly fats to nourish your family. And especially knowing how hard my husband works all day, it is so important to replenish him with real food.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 pastured egg yolk See tips section if you are egg free!
- 1-2 tsp organic mustard watch those ingredients!
- Juice of ½ a lemon about 1 TB
- ½ cup avocado oil Could also do ¼ cup avocado oil and ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup whole sour cream see tips section if you are dairy free!
- ¼ cup grated organic parmesan Raw if available. See tips section if you are dairy free!
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper Or more if you want more heat!
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
Everything into a pint jar and use an immersion blender to emulsify!
If you don’t have an immersion blender you could add everything but the oil to a food processor and add the oil in slowly through the top drip opening to emulsify.