Chicken Salad Pepper Cup
Bell peppers can be a great substitute for bread when you need to avoid gluten.
Servings: 8 servings
- 3-4 bell peppers get some different colors!
- 2 cups cooked chicken from your weekly crockpotted chicken See Tips for how to do this!
- ½ avocado
- ½ cup whole sour cream If you are dairy free use coconut milk yogurt OR the other half of the avocado!
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 TB raw honey or sucanat
- 1 large carrot
- ½ onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp all purpose seasoning
- ½-1 tsp sea salt to taste
- ¼- ½ tsp pepper to taste
Slice the peppers into cups (Stand the pepper upright. Start the knife at the top and slice down in a curve to avoid the center/seeds)
Put the rest of the ingredients into your food processor and pulse to combine to your desired consistency. If you don’t have a processor (I didn’t for years!) just chop everything up as much as you can. Even a blender works well!