Ok so February! We are rounding that corner to spring, right?!
Umm yeah. We still have a good 2 months of cold weather where I live, so I’m still breaking out all the cold weather meals – and enjoying them to the fullest!
Because food is meant to be enjoyed, and this white chicken chili is definitely a favorite! While it is super comforting, it is also packed with nutrients and will satisfy your craving for a creamy, indulgent meal.
So happy February to you! We can make it through til spring on delicious meals like this 😉
- 2-3 cups sprouted & cooked white beans (I like white navy beans – northerns work too. If you choose to use canned you will need a can or two.)
- 1-2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 quart chicken bone broth
- 2-3 cups cream of chicken soup (Homemade preferable to avoid MSG/preservatives)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 orange pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatillos, chopped
- 1-2 jalepenos, green chilis, each per your heat preference, chopped (can use 1 4oz can green chilis if you can't find them fresh)
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ cups organic corn (I get large bags of frozen organic corn at Costco)
- 2-3 TB taco seasoning (homemade preferable to avoid MSG/fillers/starches)
- Sea salt/pepper to taste