Ok so February! We are rounding that corner to spring, right?!
Umm yeah. We still have a good 2 months of cold weather where I live, so I’m still breaking out all the cold weather meals – and enjoying them to the fullest!
Because food is meant to be enjoyed, and this white chicken chili is definitely a favorite! While it is super comforting, it is also packed with nutrients and will satisfy your craving for a creamy, indulgent meal.
So happy February to you! We can make it through til spring on delicious meals like this 😉
Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- 2-3 cups <a href="http://www.raisinggenerationnourished.com/2014/03/sprouting-beans-soups-stir-frys-wraps-dips-salads/" target="_blank" title="Sprouting Beans For Soups Stir Frys, Wraps, Dips, and Salads">sprouted & cooked white beans (I like white navy beans – northerns work too. If you choose to use canned you will need a can or two.)
- 1-2 cups <a href="http://www.raisinggenerationnourished.com/2014/01/crockpot-or-oven-roaster-chicken-for-fast-weekday-meals/" target="_blank" title="Crockpot or Oven Roaster Chicken For Fast Weekday Meals">cooked chicken
- 1 quart chicken bone broth
- 2-3 cups cream of chicken soup Homemade preferable to avoid MSG/preservatives
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 yellow pepper chopped
- 1 orange pepper chopped
- 2 to matillos chopped
- 1-2 jalepenos green chilis, each per your heat preference, chopped (can use 1 4oz can green chilis if you can't find them fresh)
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ cups organic corn I get large bags of frozen organic corn at Costco
- 2-3 TB <a href="http://www.raisinggenerationnourished.com/2015/01/diy-taco-season-mix/" target="_blank" title="DIY Taco Season Mix :: No MSG Starches, Or Artificial Flavoring">taco seasoning (homemade preferable to avoid MSG/fillers/starches)
- Sea salt/pepper to taste